Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Total Eclipse of the Sun

Tomorrow I'll be heading to Maradi with my team (five of us) to view the eclipse. Maradi is in the 100% strip. That means there should be darkness, which is estimated to be for 2.5 minutes. I'm excited about taking the team there and hope it will be a good time of being together doing something mostly none work-related. Team-building. Although we are going to meet up with the other team in Maradi who are involved in community development like we are. We'll have an exchange time, sharing recent happenings, new things we're doing, and I'll be doing a lesson on team building. This will probably be for 1-2 hours, after the viewing of the eclipse. Then we'll have free time for visiting and shopping. The drive to Maradi is about 2 1/2 hours and we hope to be back before dark which is around 7 p.m.

1 comment:

Corene said...

I read about the eclipse. I remember seening a total eclipse in Mexico when I was around 12.

Have fun!!