Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ten More Days

I'm not counting down a birthday or Halloween as some people might be doing. I'm counting down the number of days left in the USA. These days are full of finishing off projects for mom and day or myself, getting me checklist complete, diminishing my inbox of emails, finally shopping, & figuring out if I should use cardboard boxes or hard plastic containers from KMart to pack my excess baggage in. Yes, excess. What could this be? Spices, toiletries, clothes, gifts, books, CDs, and other bits 'n pieces.

It's also been last time lunches, dinners, teas, . . . with friends. Those are precious times that God has given to me, to be with friends and family. I'll remember those times and the people who've been so thoughtful!!!

Departure day is October 31 at 6:30. This will be a very very early morning! Maybe I shouldn't even go to bed.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, you're time in the States has gone by so fast! I'm so glad I got to see you when you were in Chicago!

Corene said...

When Jesse and I had to leave at 3:30 AM one time we didn't "sleep" we just rested.

Hope you have a safe trip "home".