Saturday, November 19, 2005

Some Pictures



At the dinner table working on emails and reading blogs! This is before the two dogs bounded in, jumping on me, thinking I'd give them a treat . . .and I did.










To the right --half of my kitchen and the backdoor. I was busy making yogurt and bread today. I also bought some beef filet and cut it up. Cali loves it when the meatman comes around.








My living room. My bookshelf has gotten quite full. I did bring a stack of new books back with me. So when am I going to be reading?

Below is my bedroom. Hmmm. It needs new curtains and some pictures on the wall. I still have work to do.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

G'day there. Great to see the photos - and read how you are doing back there. Good job on the blogging:-) The photos made me homesick for Galmi and wishing I could pop in and see you. Blessings gallore. Love and miss you...Hil.

Tammy said...

It's nice to see pictures! :) It looks nice. Are those curtains in your bedroom the ones I helped you make years and years ago? :D

Anonymous said...

I love pictures!! As Corene can now tell you... =D Do you work with a bunch of missionaries there? Is this a sort of complex? I'm curious.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jeannie,
I like the pictures too! Mom wants to know about the table cloth whether is plastic or otherwise. I just had a piano lesson. It is nice to read your blog.
Robert

Corene said...

Nice pictures. Oh, and yes, Everyone out there Rebecca will pester you about pictures if you don't post them soon enough. lol