Sunday, November 06, 2005

Back in Niger

It's been five days now since I arrived in Niamey, Niger. My flight connections and baggage travel went without problems! Thank you, Lord!!!! I was surprised to see that all my excess baggage came with me, as in Paris airport I got to see the hiddened side of things. What a mess. It's amazing that our luggage arrives with us anytime we travel.

I'll be in the city for another week as I'm attending a seminar, "Sorting out the Supernatural". I met the speaker and I think this will be a really good course. There are 3 other Galmites who arrived today to attend.

Jet lag might be somewhat behind me -- it sure hasn't been easy this time. As I have to be up and going by 8 a.m. tomorrow I hope tonight's sleep will be uninterrupted.

Well, I'm just curious to know how many of you are reading this, for those of you who have my email. If you don't want to leave a comment, which I don't blame you, send a quick note. I understand that my house at Galmi now has it's own internet connection, broadband. Wow, can I handle this??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got you note sent to us. Glad you arrived home safely. It has been interesting reading your blog as well as the other three, Corene, Holly, and Tammy. Hope you will have a great nights rest and a good day on the job. Keep us posted.

Vic

Corene said...

I am glad that you arrived back safely along with your luggage.

Jeannie said...

I didn't know Uncle Vic was reading mine either. Nice to know.